Monday 7 February 2011

Ohh shit, I started a mosh pit.


Huge dubstep remix from Bassnectar, I wouldn't be suprised if this gets as much support as the 'In For The Kill' remix Skream did!

Darth & Vader seem to grow with every track, I can't wait for this to be released.

I've posted a few tracks by Fast Foot in the last month, they are on fire at the moment. I suggest you go to their soundcloud and follow them closely, with so many killer tracks ready to be released in March it's going to be a big year for the Russian duo.
---> DOWNLOAD: Fast Foot - Happy Land

Sooo good!

You can catch Fukkk Off playing at Monkey, Swansea on 12th Feb. Big Big Big!

Yessss! Such a heavy remix, just wait until it drops for the second time, fuck me hold on tight!

Partysmartie, need I say more? Go start a mosh pit with your nan.

The drop at 1:30 makes me wanna drive, it's probably a good thing i've lost my car keys at the moment... don't want to be getting any speeding fines!

Now for something completely different... The Living Graham Bond has been producing some amazing chilled grooves recently. Skin up and show him some support!

No comments:

Post a Comment