Tuesday 8 February 2011

Cal State Anthem


California definitely is the place to be right now! With so many of my favourite artists hailing from the Golden State it can be frustrating at times no being able to go out and see them live. 'Cal State Anthem' is the latest release from Peacetreaty and it showcases the latest sounds to come from the South Coast. Below are a few of my favourites, listen and enjoy!

Probably my favourite track at the moment, feel good vibes.

Cold Blank are killing it at the moment.

I hadn't heard of DJ Mr. White before this EP, and now he's one of my favourite wobble artists.

******************************************* BONUS *******************************************
Just when I thought Skrillex had won the best remix for this track.... This is a serious contender!

Smoking.

No comments:

Post a Comment