Thursday 18 November 2010

Cyberpunkers, Congorock, The Mastertrons and GSUS!

So this is the first update since May 2009. admittedly, I do feel like a disgrace to the human race. I've let down alot of people who regularly visited this site. I hope these tracks put a cheeky smile on your face!

---> DOWNLOAD: Who The Fuck Is Haezer (Cyberpunkers Remix) - Haezer

---> DOWNLOAD: Check This out - Cyberpunkers

---> DOWNLOAD: The Things (Cyberpunkers Remix) - Sharam Jey feat. Tommie Sunshine

---> DOWNLOAD: I Needed To Go - Cyberpunkers

---> DOWNLOAD: I Get Dirty (The Mastertrons Remix) - SHAX

---> DOWNLOAD: To La La Land (The Mastertrons Remix) - Tori Starr & Fidget Finle

---> DOWNLOAD: Somebody To Love Me (Congorock Remix) - Mark Ronson Ft. Boy George

---> DOWNLOAD: Crucifix - GSUS

No comments:

Post a Comment